It is finally bootie season in Florida! Well, some days it’s bootie season (case in point: today’s high is 68; Thursday’s high will be 80). But on those days where it drops below 75, you better believe I’m wearing a pair of my favorite booties!
The bootie, or ankle boot, styles this season are unreal- so gorgeous! I’ve put together a list of my favorites for this season, and all are under $100, and most are under $50! Price is a big deciding factor when I’m shopping for boots and booties since I know I won’t get a ton of wear out of them due to the warmer temps here. So I don’t feel guilty stocking up on multiple pairs when they are at such an affordable price point. Here’s just a few of my top bootie style picks for this fall:
1. Leopard print: This is a huge trend right now and so many retailers are jumping on this eye-catching print. I’ve seen a couple pairs that were over $100, but I refuse to pay that much for something I may only wear 3 or 4 times. These leopard print booties look just as fab as the more expensive look-a-likes, but are only $35! I bought them as soon as I saw them!
2. Cut-out details: These are perfect when it’s not super cold, and can even transition well into spring since they aren’t completely covered. These 1.State booties are that pair of shoes in my closet right now that I try to match with everything because they are just too cute! I also like this pair and this pair of cut-out booties.
3. Metallic: Talk about making a statement! Throw on a pair of silver or gold ankle booties and immediately amp up the glam factor of any outfit. I love that you can pair these with boyfriend jeans, a tee, and a leather jacket, or with a little black dress or sleek black pants, and still look amazing. Find the silver booties here and the gold booties here. Other great options for silver here, and gold here.
4. Embroidery: Another statement print- are you sensing a theme here? These are another style that can be dressed up or down and can add some interest to your outfit. Find the pair below here. Other good options here and here.
5. Solids: With a plethora of statement booties, you’re going to need a pair of cute basic booties that will go with anything. This pair of black booties (pictured) has lasted me through two winter seasons so far, and they are back in stock at a fantastic price. They are comfortable too! I also like this velvet pair here, and other black pair here.
What style bootie is your favorite this season? Will you be trying out any of the statement prints?
Shop my looks above: