Whether you are ready or not, the holidays are fast approaching. And if you’re anything like me, you either have all your shopping done by the end of November or none of your shopping done by December 23rd. It’s all or nothing for me over here! So I’m here to help- I’ll post several different themed gift guides here on the blog for you over the next few weeks to help narrow down the millions of possible gift ideas out there. This post is all about beauty gift set ideas that the product junkie and makeup-obsessed will love!
1. Clarisonic Mia 1 Skin Perfecting Starter Kit ($129): This cleansing brush comes with a cleanser, and is the perfect gift for anyone who likes that squeeky clean and refreshed feeling.
2. Beautycounter Multi-Mask Set ($68): These three facial masks plus a brush come in a chic blue and gold tin case- all you have to do is add a bow! And these masks are cult-favorites, so grab one for yourself too!
3. Urban Decay Naked 4Some Eyeshadow Kit ($185): For the girl who loves eyeshadow, this is the ultimate kit. This comes with all four Naked palettes to create endless looks (including the newest Heat palette), and the included dual-ended brushes are some of the best that come part of a palette.
4. Beautycounter Glow and Go Mini Oils ($28): Hands down my favorite product from the safer beauty brand, Beautycounter! This kit lets you try out all three oils before committing to the full-size bottle. And trust me, once you try these, you’ll want the full-size!
5. Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler ($65): Not sure which fragrance to gift? Grab this sampler set from Sephora and you won’t need to worry about returns! This set comes with 17 different perfume samples and a certificate to purchase your favorite full-size bottle from the set.
6. Sephora Collection Show Me Off Brush Set ($38): Five gorgeous, glittery makeup brushes? Yes, please! ‘Nuff said!
7. Beautycounter Illuminating Trio ($55): Everyone is all about contouring, and this kit is the prettiest, easiest way to do it. This kit comes with a bronze glow, rose glow, and pearl glow color cream tube, which blend easily onto the skin for mistake-proof contour. So pretty, and good for your skin!
8. Fizz and Bubbles Holiday Bath Truffles ($20): Looks good enough to eat, but these fizzy bath bombs are meant for the bathtub. Perfect stocking stuffer for the person who loves a luxury soak!
9. Butter London All the Jewels 45-piece Trend Nail Polish Set ($150): Know someone who changes their nail polish every other day? This kit is made for them! It includes mini bottles of 45 different polishes- can’t beat that selection!
10. Beautycounter Color Intense Lip Set ($88): There’s a reason why I included several Beautycounter items on this list- they ban over 1500 harmful chemicals from their products (the US only partially bans 30 chemicals from beauty products!), and they are fighting to change legislation in order for all companies to be safer and more transparent about what goes into our products. A lot of popular lipsticks on the market today contain lead- and then we digest that when we eat, drink, or lick our lips. Scary! This lip kit contains 5 full-size lipsticks in a range of beautiful shades, all contained in the prettiest gold tubes. A win for safety and for looks!
11. Sephora Favorites Ready, Set, Style! Hair Product Set ($32): Give this gift of five hair product bestsellers so the receiver can try out several higher end volumizing, texturizers, and dry shampoos. The best of the best!
I hope this guide has given you some ideas for some great gifts for the beauty product lover in your life. Stay tuned for more gift guide posts for kids, men, home, and fashion!