Are you tired of hearing about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale yet?? The biggest pre-Fall sale of the year is here and of course it’s good! The great thing about the NSale is that it is all new Fall items instead of off season items, so you can stock up early for your fall and winter wardrobe. It’s easy to overspend during this sale, so I highly recommend setting a budget and only buying the things you really need. I generally look for quality basics during the sale, like denim, cardigans, and workout clothes.
You may have seen hundreds of posts about blogger’s recommendations during the sale, and I may be just one more to you. But, I wanted to show you the items on someone who is NOT a size 2! Before I started blogging, I purchased items from the NSale based on how they looked on bloggers I followed. The problem was that they were all a size XS or small, and I am a size large. I ended returning almost everything that year because nothing looked good! So I’m here to show you the things that look good on EVERYBODY! I only included items in this post that I liked, and skipped the items that didn’t work. So I can vouch for everything below, whether you are a size 0 or a size 14! For height reference, I am 5’9″. Now let’s get to it!
1. This Barefoot Dreams cardigan is the softest thing I’ve put on my body! It runs big, I’d size down to a medium.
2. Good American skinny jeans fit so well- I own two pairs and love the darker wash of these.
3. Love this cute colorblock cardigan for fall! Wearing a medium, you can size down.
4. Cute cropped utility jacket, wearing the large. Fits snug in the arms, so maybe size up if you have larger arms.
5. These Paige distressed jeans are high waisted and comfortable. True to size.
6. The stars tee runs big, size down. Super cute!
7. Love this camo field jacket! Size down if between sizes, wearing the large.
8. This top is more mustard in person and is so good! I love the elastic sleeves. True to size. This came home with me.
9. I have this moto jacket from last year and get so much use out of it, even in Florida. Love the sleeves too. True to size.
10. This lace trim cami is super popular and adorable. It’s a little short for my liking, but if you have a short or average torso, it’ll look great. Size up if you are taller.
11. This Topshop dress may be my favorite of all! This came home with me. It’s a little sheer, so I’ll wear a nude slip underneath. True to size.
12. This wrap dress is perfect for work! Runs a little big, size down.
13. Leopard was everywhere in store! This puff sleeve leopard dress is everything! So good for fall. It was a little tight in my bust, maybe size up if between.
14. I definitely would wear Spanx under this dress for more smoothing, but it is so good! This thicker body-con dress has ruching on one side and a mock neck. So good for fall and winter.
15. This peplum top surprised me- I love it! It has a snap at the bust. It’ll be perfect for work or a night out. Wearing the XL due to a bigger bust. Size up if you are larger than a C cup. This one came home with me!
16. I love a good blazer and this checked, double-breasted long blazer is no exception! True to size.
17. This cute leopard print lightweight sweater top looks even better in person! It will look amazing with so many different things this fall! True to size.
18. I did not want to take these pajamas off! So soft, so comfortable, so perfect! If you get nothing else in this sale, get these pajamas! Wearing the large, and the pants are actually long enough on me!
19. Another super comfy, lightweight lounge top in pink camo! Wearing the large.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my picks! Thank you to everyone who shops through my links- by doing that, I get a small commission from the sale which helps me to keep my blog running and allows me to do these try-on sessions, take photos, and put together blog posts and IG posts. I appreciate you so much! You all are the reason I keep working at this!