Best Sellers of 2019
It’s the start of a new year, so I thought I would share with you some of the best sellers of 2019 from my blog and Like To Know It page. I went through and analyzed clicks, sales, conversion rates on each item, plus eliminated anything that is no longer available. And here are the top ten, liked most by you (and me!):
10. iFly Luggage in Rose Gold ($79-$189): My new favorite hard-side luggage! And yours too! This affordable, and pretty, luggage is durable and comes in several sizes and as a set. It also comes in multiple other colors if rose gold isn’t your thing!
9. Lisi Lerch Ginger Earrings ($78): These gold statement earrings are classic, go with everything, and stand out.
8. Sam Edelman Patti Ankle-Strap Sandals ($100): I wear these a lot! If you scroll through my Instagram page, you’ll see them quite often! They have a lower heel and are nude, so they are a perfect sandal to add to any closet.
7. ASOS Design Cowl Neck Tie Waist Dress in animal print (on sale for $44.50): I bought this stretchy, chic dress in July, and already wore it to three events!
6. Pearl Hair Clips ($5.65): These still add a statement to any outfit and can be worn together or one at a time. Oh, and they are super cheap!
5. Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara ($25): I’ve tried all the mascaras, and this one still is the best I’ve ever used. I have very straight, thin lashes but this mascara, along with an eyelash curler, makes my lashes look curled and full!
4. American Eagle Super High-Waisted Jeggings ($49 but currently on sale!): I cannot believe I did not discover American Eagle jeans until this past year! I now have 4 pairs. I love the high waist of these- they hold everything in but are still comfortable. And AE is very size- and height-inclusive.
3. Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer ($27): Another beauty product I can’t live without! This concealer covers my undereye circles and blemishes so well. It took me a couple tries to find the perfect shade, but once I did, I am hooked! I wear shade Light Neutral.
2. Amazon Off the Shoulder Dress ($28): You guys loved this affordable, flattering tiered dress! It comes in multiple colors as well.
And the number one best seller of 2019…..
1. Amazon grinderPUNCH Sunglasses ($12.99): My favorite sunglasses are yours too! These designer-inspired sunnies look good on almost everyone, feel comfortable, and are under $13! Living in Florida, I own a ton of sunglasses. But 90% of the time, I grab these to wear. You guys also loved this pair and this pair of sunglasses, which were big sellers too!
Did you purchase any of these best sellers of 2019?