Sephora Fall Savings Event!
The semi-annual Sephora Fall Savings Event is here! The sale ends November 6, 2023, and everyone can save between 10-20% depending on your Sephora Insider status. Everyone can save 30% on all Sephora Collection items, regardless of your status. This is a great time to stock of on your favorites, try out some new items, or start holiday shopping. Shop the entire sale here and use code TIMETOSAVE at checkout.
My Favorites from the Sale: Skincare
Below are some of my tried-and-true favorites from Sephora, separated by category.
- Kiehl’s Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash– My all-time favorite face cleanser. Takes off all my makeup but doesn’t make my normal/dry skin feel stripped or tight. I’ve been using this for years.
- Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen– Clear sunscreen that won’t leave your face looking greasy.
- Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm– The OG cleansing balm for a reason! Unscented and helps break down all makeup as a first step in cleansing.
- Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream– If you have rosacea or reactive redness, this face cream is really good. Feels nice on the skin and helps prevent redness.
- Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate– Another OG product for me! This eye cream is excellent for both day and night.
- Grande Cosmetics Grande Lash MD– This lash serum actually does work! Just make sure to use it nightly and you’ll see growth in a few weeks.
- Herbivore Prism AHA + BHA Exfoliating Glow Serum– I use this after cleansing at night 2 to 3 times per week and it helps my skin stay soft with chemical exfoliants.
- it Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream– This daily moisturizer is thicker yet doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. Helps with dryness and anti-aging.
- L’Occitane Shower Oil– Use this as your body wash and your skin will feel so soft after shower!
- First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub– I use this a couple of times a week in the shower and it makes my skin so so soft and smooth!
- Slather Topicals Exfoliating Body Serum– Use this a couple of times per week on dry skin and it helps smooth and soften skin with chemical exfoliants.
- St. Tropez Self Tan Express– This has been the only self tanner I’ve been using for the last couple of years. I love that it dries quickly and develops in a couple of hours.
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Body Lotion– Another OG favorite! I’ve used this body cream for many years and absolutely love the texture and feel.
Sephora Fall Savings Event Favorites: Makeup
- Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil– This brow pencil is a favorite! It helps fill in my sparse areas and make my brows look like they are professional done. I use shade 2.5 Neutral Blonde.
- Lancome Tient Idole Ultra Wear Foundation– I used this for the first time 20 years ago and it remains a favorite luxury foundation! It is good for normal, combo, and oily skin types.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette– Love this pink-toned neutral eyeshadow palette! The colors stay put all day. I even really like the eyeshadow brush that comes with the palette.
- it Cosmetics CC+ Cream– This “your skin but better” tinted moisturizer has an SPF of 50! I like the way it applies and covers my red cheeks.
- Tarte Tartelette in Bloom Eyeshadow Palette– I love Tarte eyeshadow palettes because the shadow is smooth and silky, and smells good! This neutral palette is good for most skin tones and lasts all day.
- Urban Decay Hydromaniac Tinted Glow Hydrator– This tinted moisturizer is great for drier skin types. Although it doesn’t provide as much coverage as foundation, it can be layered.
- Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara– IMO, the best mascara on the market! My all-time favorite that helps make my thin, sparse lashes look longer and fuller, and helps hold a curl. This two-piece set is a steal!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray– Living in Florida, I need a good setting spray for those extra humid days, and this one is a repeat purchase. Helps lock my makeup into place all day!
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer– The shade of this bronzer is beautiful! It helps give a little color when feeling pale.
- ILIA Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil– This lightweight lip balm oil leaves just a hint of color but feels silky on the lips. ILIA is also a clean beauty brand.
- Rare Beauty Kind Words Lip Liner– This liner has so many great reviews. It is smooth and has a built in sharpener.
- Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump– I now have 3 of these, I love them! They provide some glossy color and a little minty feeling for a slight plumping effect.
- Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Tinted Lip Oil– Another lightweight lip oil that dries down a bit more than the ILIA lip oil. It leaves a slight stain on the lips for lasting color.
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer– This gloss feels so nice on the lips! Creamy, with a beautiful shimmery color.
Sephora Fall Savings Event Gift Sets
So what are you grabbing from the sale? Let me know in a comment below!
Now is also a good time to purchase the gift sets available at Sephora. You can use them for gifts, or do what I do- buy them for myself! Check out my top gift set picks here.