I don’t know about you, but it seems that I struggle the most with finding unique gifts for the men in my life. I always end up getting Dallas Cowboys shirts or glasses or bottle openers for my boyfriend, and always get a polo shirt for my dad. How boring, right?? So I found some alternatives for this holiday season and compiled them here in this gift guide for men. Hopefully it gives you some ideas on where to start!
1. Kiehl’s Men’s Starter Kit ($43): Want to start him with a skincare regimen but your stuff looks too girly for him? Give him this more “manly” set from one of ny favorite skincare companies, Kiehl’s.
2. Bose Soundlink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker ($199): What guy doesn’t like good speakers, especially when there’s no cords to be fussed with?
3. JORD Dover Koa and Black Wood Watch ($295): A bit of a splurge, but if your guy likes unique watches, this is it- these aren’t sold in stores so he’ll know he won’t blend in with all the metal watches out there.
4. ETape 16 Digital Tape Measure ($27): Um, can I get this one for myself? This basically does all the work for him, so there’s no worry of having to measure twice.
5. Beautycounter Daily Detox Charcoal Set ($52): For the guy who worries about oily skin or blemishes, this set is made for him. Comes with a charcoal bar for cleansing (very manly!) and a charcoal mask that smoothes skin. Maybe he’ll even do a mask night with you!
6. Tumi DeltaID Lock Shielded Slim Billfold Wallet ($85): Perfect for the man who worries about identity theft or having his credit card info stolen- this wallet protects his cards from electronic theft. Everyone needs one of these!
7. My Personal Memories Personalized Black Flask Set ($25): For the guy who still insists on bringing booze into the movie theater or home games, get him this personalized flask set so he’ll never get it mixed up with his friend’s flasks.
8. ZhuoLang Magnetic Wristband ($6.29): For the handy man in your life, this holds all his nails, screws, and tools right on his wrists with magnets for easy access. It’s so affordable, you can grab him one for each wrist. This one is definitely going in my cart today!
9. Banana Republic Italian Merino-Cashmere Roll-Neck Crew Sweater ($108): Every man needs some cashmere in their life. This sweater comes in multiple colors and BR is having sales until Christmas, so grab this one at a discount.
10. The Sports Bucket List: 101 Sights to See ($22): Whether he’s a football, baseball, hockey, or basketball fan, he’ll appreciate this stocking stuffer to start creating his bucket list.
Anyone else have a man who’s difficult to buy for? I hope this gift guide has helped! Stay tuned for more to come!