Summer has really shown itself here in Florida, and from what the weather channel is reporting, she’s been showing herself all the way up into Alaska too! Temps in the 90s and 100s will be commonplace for the next couple of months, so all I can do is grin and bear it (and basically not leave the air conditioning!). While on the subject of summer, I compiled a list of all my favorite beauty products that help beat the heat of summer, but can be used year round. These are the best of the best in my opinion, and I 100% recommend them all!
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask ($20): Hands down the best lip balm I’ve ever used! It smells like strawberries and feels so good! It almost immediately clears up dry lips and can be used any time of day. A little goes a long way!
- Pixi by Petra Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner ($15): I use this every night after cleansing, and it helps my skin feel soft and refreshed. And with 5% glycolic acid, it helps to gently exfoliate the skin too.
- Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo ($23): I’ve tried a lot of dry shampoos and always come back to this one. It smells nice and makes my hair look clean and full.
- Beautycounter Radiant All-over Bronzer in Dune ($39): Buildable color and looks natural. I wear this everyday! Also, Beautycounter is a clean beauty brand!
- L’oreal Lash Serum Solution ($15): Apply this to your lash line morning and night, and within a couple of weeks, lashes are more conditioned and may grow longer. I definitely noticed a difference in the length of my lashes after using this, and the price is substantially less than other lash serums.
- Body Glide Foot Anti Blister Balm ($7.49): If you have a tendency towards blisters, this stuff is pretty amazing! Just rub it on anywhere your shoe is rubbing your skin, and it acts like an invisible band-aid, preventing redness and irritation! I always carry one in my purse!
- It Cosmetics CC+ Cream in Light ($39): Excellent coverage with SPF 50, this is my go-to foundation when I’ll be outside in the sun. And it’s anti-aging!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray ($33): Perfect for these hot summer months- just spray on over your makeup and this helps it last longer, even in the humidity.
- St. Moriz Tanning Mousse in Medium ($12.99): The best self tanner ever! I’m the worst at prepping my skin for self tanners; luckily this mousse still works for me! I just apply with a tanning mitt (below) and blend well, and the color develops evenly, with no blotches or streaks at all.
- Self tan applicator mitt ($5.99): This mitt is necessary for applying self tanner to avoid turning your palms brown!
Have you used any of these beauty products? What are some of your favorites?