Spring is coming! Or, for us southern states, Spring is here! While I love the cozy pieces that come with fall and winter, I get most excited about the pretty colors and bright whites that come out in the spring. Blush tones in my wardrobe, (faux) tanned skin, and highlighted cheekbones are a few of my favorite things. Here I’m sharing just a few of my fave essentials to help you get ready for the warmer temps!
1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous Light ($22-$46): Adds the prettiest soft highlight to the tops of my cheekbones, down my nose and at the inner corners of my eyes. Shown here is the smaller size, this also comes in full size.
2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush ($22-$46): These pretty pinks swirl together to add the perfect, buildable flush to my light skin. Shown here is the smaller size, this also comes in full size.
4. St. Tropez Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse ($18-$42): A long time favorite of mine to add a natural looking, streak-free tan to my pale legs! Shown here is the travel size.
5. Beautycounter Tint Skin Hydrating Foundation in Sand ($42): Non-toxic, lightweight yet moisturizing alternative to my heavier foundation. I like to use this on the weekends when I’m outside a lot, for a more natural, dewy finish.
6. Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer in Light Sand ($27): My new favorite concealer (for year-round!). Completely brightens and lightens my entire eye area, as well as covers any redness or blotchiness on my face. And this lasts all day- no reapplying needed!
7. Baublebar Extra Large Monogram Necklace in Gold Finish ($140-$260): Monograms are in right now and are popping up everywhere, even outside the preppy set. I’v had this monogram necklace for over a year and it remains my favorite go-to to add a statement to any outfit. These also come in smaller sized monograms (linked).
These are just some of my spring favorites- tell me below what you’re loving for spring!