If you, like me, have saved your Christmas shopping until this week, have no fear! There’s still some great deals out there! I’ve rounded up a few last minute gift items here that either have expedited shipping or availability in store. So no more waiting! Click the pics to shop!
1. Sugarfix by Baublebar earring gift sets: If she likes jewelry, these are a no-fail option and budget friendly. They have several options, and all are available for shipping and in store at Target. [Prices: from $9-$20 per set]
2. Google Home Speaker: Currently on sale, so a good time to buy someone who has been wanting one of these. On sale at Target for $79.
3. Keurig coffee maker: If you know someone who drinks coffee but won’t commit to the price tag of a Keurig, now’s the time to buy- this model is on sale at Target for just $70.
4. Nordstrom Faux Fur throw: So cozy, so soft- perfect for the hard-to-shop-for person. Comes in 3 colors (pink, blue, white). $49.
5. Beautycounter Winter Jewels Palette and Smoky Eyes Trio: This palette ($58) and smoky eye trio ($38) are perfect for the makeup lover who is careful with the products she puts on her skin.
6. NEST Hearth Reed Diffuser ($42): All 5 star ratings for this seasonal diffuser that’s safer than a burning candle- so good!
7. Birthstone Wine Bottle Stopper ($24): Looking for a unique gift for the wine lover? These birthstone colored wine bottle stoppers will be sure to impress. Just be sure to select expedited shipping!
8. Harry and David Fruit of the Month Club: If you truly want to impress your health-conscious friend or boss, this fruit of the month club, available in a variety of options, will do it! Beautiful packages and delicious fruit delivered right to their door! Prices start at $75 and go up from there.
Good luck on your shopping and happiest of holidays to everyone!